Binoculars / Camera Harness
Tired of your neck aching from your binoculars or camera, because the weight constantly pulls on the neck strap?
This harness is your perfect solution! The Binoculars / Camera Harness self-adjusts to comfortably balance gear while in use or when resting. The harness relieves the pressure on your neck by distributing the equipment's weight evenly across your back and shoulders instead. It is almost like the gear isn't even on you.
The harness is made of nylon elastic allowing your camera or binoculars to be held tighter against you when not in use. It also stretches, so the camera or binoculars can be comfortably brought up to your eyes for quick use - birders love this harness!
Want to share your binoculars without unwrapping yourself from all of your other gear? The harness's unique loop attachment system enables the harness to quickly be unsnapped and then snapped back in place using Uni-Loop quick disconnects, which are included with the harness.
- Fits most cameras and binoculars
- Stabilizes gear against body
- Enables gear to glide up and down strap during use
- Easy to attach and fully adjustable
- Color: Black
- Recommended Load*: Up to 15 lbs (6.8kg)
- Carry Style: Harness
- # of Connection Points: Two
- Connection Type: Uni-Loops
- Strap Length: Loop area that goes around each arm is adjustable between approximately 36" round to 50" round (91,44cm to 127cm)
- Quick disconnects: Yes
- Materials: Nylon elastic, leather back tab
- Webbing Width: 1"
- Made in the USA
* The recommended load is the weight that is most comfortably carried by a particular strap. It is not the maximum load capacity of the strap.